OptometryNo matter what your eye care needs, our expert staff of certified optometrists will provide you with a comprehensive exam, and then discuss all of your medical and corrective options.
Our doctors of optometry provide a wide range of services, including:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Glaucoma screening
- Prescription drugs for some eye diseases
- Cataract and other eye surgery pre-operative and post-operative treatment
- Eyewear prescriptions - glasses, contact lenses
- Low-vision treatment
We'll make sure that our treatment provides you with the best vision medically available.
Our optometrists will make sure you feel comfortable, and understand the important choices you may have to make when deciding what treatment solutions are best for your needs. It's all part of our goal to help you see the world clearly.
If you are having an eye related emergency, please call our office and you will be directed to contact our on call Optometrist. Feel free to email us below for non emergency questions.
Call Us Today!
|Monday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Why Choose Us?
- Prescription Sunglasses Now Available!
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Saturday Appointments
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
- State of the Art Diagnostic Testing
- Large Selection of Designer Frames & Lenses